Our office is seeking a full-time receptionist to answer calls, save faxes, listen to voicemails/sending them to appropriate person, do balance confirmations, and some other miscellaneous tasks. You must know how to use a computer and type decently.
The detailed job responsibilities of a receptionist are:
· Assure the readiness of the reception area for each working day; open the building at the designated time and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
· Greet clients and visitors; direct people to appropriate conference rooms.
· Assist clients in accurately completing appropriate forms and document all information according to firm protocols.
· Maintain forms and office supplies required for front desk operations.
· Scheduling client appointments.
· Secure the building at the close of each working day according to firm protocols and lock all entrances.
· Assist with collection of medical and billing records on some cases.
· Receiving calls from clients and dialing calls for collecting certain required information.
· Filing, faxing and laminating the required documents.
· Creating and organizing files.· Indexing the relevant files into the appropriate databases.
· Preparing documents for shipping and mailing.
· Plus several other additional tasks.
he required educational qualifications for a receptionist are:
· The minimum qualification is a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Basic computer certification would be advantageous.
· Working experience of clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing would be given preference.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to type at least 45 words per minute accurately.
· Strong data entry and typing skills.
· Ability to handle multiple phone lines simultaneously.
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Effective speaking and listening skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Should exhibit high levels of professionalism.
We will train the right candidate.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person