PERSONAL INJURY ASSISTANT CASE MANAGER
Our office is currently seeking a full-time PERSONAL INJURY ASSISTANT CASE MANAGER. We practice exclusively in the personal injury area. You will handle the assigned cases with the supervising attorney. Therefore, possessing working knowledge as a case manager/paralegal in the personal injury area is a MUST. You must possess the following skills:
- At least 3 years of experience as a case manager/paralegal in the personal injury area;
- Know the basic rules and statutes applicable to personal injury/tort law;
- Proficient with emails, Microsoft Office Suites, and Legal Software;
- Very high attention to detail;
- Work fast with high accuracy; and
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Ideal candidates must understand and take deadlines seriously. Your duties will entail the following:
- Manage clients’ treatment and communicate with providers during the treatment process;
- Arrange medical records for demand letters;
- follow up with claim adjusters after demand letters are sent out;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast pace environment;
- Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact;
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Must be able to prioritize certain tasks and work under pressure;
- Must have exceptional communication and written skills;
- Must have knowledge of medical terms and traumatically induced conditions is helpful;
- Must have knowledge of different insurance coverage types and policies; and
- Many more additional tasks which are necessary to effectively resolve claims.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,260.00 to $2,000.00/pay period (2 weeks)
Submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We require every client to wear a mask when coming into our office. We wipe down all surfaces. We take everyone’s temperature before allowing them to come into the office.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person