Our office is currently seeking a full-time Legal Assistant. We practice exclusively in the personal injury area and are looking for the right candidate to do balance confirmations, request medical and billing records, and other miscellaneous tasks. You must know how to use a computer and type decently.
The required educational qualifications for a legal assistant are:
· The minimum qualification is a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Basic computer certification would be advantageous.
· Working experience of clerical skills such as typing, copying and faxing would be given preference.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to type at least 45 words per minute accurately.
· Strong data entry and typing skills.
· Ability to handle multiple phone lines simultaneously.
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Effective speaking and listening skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Should exhibit high levels of professionalism.
We will train the right candidate.
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.’
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No travel
We require every client to wear a mask when coming into our office. We wipe down all surfaces. We take everyone’s temperature before allowing them to come into the office.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Legal: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person