PERSONAL INJURY Assistant Disbursement Officer
Our office is currently seeking a full-time PERSONAL INJURY Assistant Disbursement Officer. We practice exclusively in the personal injury area. You must possess the following skills:
- At least 1 year of experience as a disbursement officer in the personal injury area;
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe;
- Very high attention to detail;
- Work fast with high accuracy; and
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Your duties will entail the following:
- Request reductions from medical providers;
- Follow up on disbursement tasks;
- Prepare disbursement sheets;
- Request balance confirmations;
- Assist with medical records requests;
- Follow up on liens with certain health insurance carriers;
- Assist in scheduling attorney sessions for traffic tickets; and
- Some other miscellaneous tasks.
We have templates for everything and we will take time to train the right candidate.
Submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
All clients must wear masks and have their temperature taking before entering the office. We try to handle everything via email and over the phone. We wipe down all surfaces.
Work Location: In person